Saturday, December 22, 2007

It's icing outside...

and i'm just chilling with the doggies:) Supposed to be heading to Oklahoma in the morning. But this weather is making me nervous. Part of me would love to wake up to snow at the lake...just because I've never seen it here before and I know it is probably beautiful. However, I need to get home tomorrow. My plan is to head out in the morning, and return next Sunday morning. I guess it really isn't in my control at this point. But I must say that I am soooooooooo enjoying my time off right now, and I love having cute little Barkley curled up in my lap. He has turned into a complete lap dog, and it is so cute. Harley is all curled up between two pillows. I have also enjoyed just being at the lake for a few days of down time...........MUCH needed. If it weren't so cold and icy outside, I would run out to my car and grab the cord so that I could post some pictures. I took pictures of the dogs earlier with the flash off and them just totally curled up and relaxing. Definitely a snapshot of the moment...hopefully i'll get pics posted this week when i'm in Oklahoma. I still can't believe it's Christmas..............

5 comments:

Holly said...

I'm guessing you have a laptop there now with WiFi?
Good luck and safe travels!
Merry Christmas, Amy!

Heather said...

Hey girl! Hope you were able to make it to Oklahoma alright. Enjoy your week with your family! Isn't it awesome to have such a long Christmas vacation? Have a Merry Christmas!!

Allison Davis said...

I hope you have a safe trip to OK! :)

Tiffany Cooper said...

It is icy but getting better today. Yesterday we ended up in the ditch and we were only driving 30 miles and hour. It was scary because the kids were in the car. I hope you enjoy your down time with family. We are flying to MN tomorrow. Talk to you next year!

Kodi Logan said...

Oooooh. Be careful! I'm such a chicken in this winter precip. since we had an accident a few years ago. Enjoy your family and your time off!