Friday, December 21, 2007

Is it really...

Christmas? Already? I guess it just doesn't seem possible to me. I had not even bought one, yes, I said one Christmas present until today! I shopped in Branson...couldn't believe how NOT crowded it was here! Everyone in Springfield was saying it was horrible there. I had no traffic, no lines, no crowds. At the outlet mall, I was actually able to just pull up to each store I wanted to go inside and park right in front! I have never had an easier day in Branson. I got all but two gifts finished. All but three are wrapped! Successful day!!! I hope everyone out there is getting everything they need to get done, done! Enjoy your family and friends! I'm getting back to my dogs. We're chilling at the lake!

4 comments:

Allison Davis said...

How lucky that you didn't have to mess with lines! We went last weekend and it was horrible! Have at the lake w/ the doggies!! Merry Christmas!! :)

Allison Davis said...

I meant to say "have fun at the lake..." I hate that blogger won't let you edit your comments! My brain goes a lot faster than my fingers can type! :)

Holly said...

Hey Amy! I went to the mall today for the first time in many months. Getting in and shopping from Dillards to Macy's was no problem. Never stood in line that long either. Getting OUT of the parking lot took as much time as the whole experience inside! So, you ARE lucky!
According to radar, it looks messy toward OK...you headed that way at all?

the scrappy chic said...

I'm leaving tomorrow, coming back next Sunday...assuming the roads are alright...