Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Program...

week drives me NUTS!!! We have our second grade program tonight at 7:00. We have had the second graders practicing at the high school from 8:30-11:00 for the past few days, and the kids are stressed, teachers are stressed, and it's just no fun! I can't wait for it to be over with tonight. I have missed my breaks for three days in a row, so that is probably why I feel like I might strangle these kids!!! I need a break away from them........in a HUGE way! Besides that, they are crazy with Christmas right around the corner. Anyways...other than that I guess things are good. I am ready for break! I don't know my Christmas plans for sure...but I do know that I'm ready for a break from work, life, etc....hope everyone else is doing well, and that those of you who were in the terrible ice storm have power again! I promise one of these days I will post new pics...just been busy! Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Hey there. I haven't experienced much in the way of rowdy kids yet, but I'm sure I will next M-W.

I've been thinking about your family in OK during the ice storm there. Many without power in your fam?

Heather said...

You just provided Reason #101 on why I'm glad I teach high school kids!!

Less than a week until our Christmas break!!! I can't wait. Good to read a blog from you...you've been missed! :)

Kodi Logan said...

yeah, i definitely couldn't deal with all that christmas program, christmas parties stuff. middle school is a good age for me. thanks for all your kind words on my blog. i'm not sure where life will take me...i might stay right where i'm at or maybe some new doors will open for me.

the scrappy chic said...

Hey Holly! My family has been without power. My parents were without it for a couple of days, my brother and his family for four days, and I don't know if my other brother has his back now or not. But they are fine...mostly thankful for electricity....a feeling I can definitely relate to after our ice storm last year. I think we were without power for seven days!