Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hoping...

that everyone had a wonderful Christmas with your families! I know I have certainly been enjoying my time here. I came in on Sunday evening, and am planning to be here until this Saturday night or Sunday morning...still undecided. But it has been nice to actually have time while I am here. My trips are usually so rushed...only two or three days long. So this has been so much nicer...sleeping in...hanging around the house...watching television...making cards...playing on the computer...just having a nice time with my nieces and nephew. Only one bad thing...I left my charger for my camera battery at home. Really frustrated about this...not only can I not load pics on my computer, but I can't take any pics either. So I think I may have to add a charger to my list for tomorrow. My mom and I are shopping tomorrow, and I think I am going to have to give in and buy it. Well...guess that's it around here...by the way it snowed all morning, and we had a white day after Christmas. It really was beautiful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oops:-p

Kodi Logan said...

sounds like you are having a nice time. glad to hear it! i think i would have to break down and buy the camera charger too. that's one of the worst things that can happen to a scrapbooker! :)

Allison Davis said...

Glad to hear you are having a nice time! Bummer about the charger...I flipped when I lost mine a few weeks ago! :) Hope you have a safe trip home!