Friday, February 22, 2008

Here are some pictures...

of layouts I have completed, but never posted. I finally took pics of them. However, the quality is kind of poor, so I apologize for that. The pics on the bottom are from a couple of weeks ago. I looked out the window and there were baby deer all over my yard. By the time I got out my camera, they had scattered a bit. They especially scattered when I opened the door to take pictures. Oh well...at least I finally caught them:) They were really cute. I tried to post this Friday morning, but I was having trouble with blogger. I braved the roads and made it to Oklahoma for a visit. It was a long drive down because of the drive through Branson and Springfield. But after that, it wasn't too bad. I have just been hanging out with my family since I got here. It has been nice. I am looking forward to a yummy lunch here tomorrow. My mom is making roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, hot rolls, green beans, and who knows what else. What I am not looking forward to is the drive home, and another hectic week of playing catch up at school. That is the worst part of snow days...catching up. Oh well, it will all work out...Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!











8 comments:

Holly said...

Cool layouts! LOVE the papers on the 1st one and the felt flower thing on the 2nd one! Your brothers have similar smiles.
The deer pics are neat. I like the lil' deer peeking around the tree in the 2nd pic! lol
Drive home carefully. :)

Tiffany Cooper said...

There is something special about going home to visit family. We usually make the trip to Nebraska a couple times a year to see my family. We are going to visit next week and I'm so excited.
You and your family should come visit People's Church some weekend when you are visiting. I would love to see your mom again.
Have a good week!

Heather said...

Awesome pages! I really like the papers. Hope you had a good trip! Get ready for a 5-day work week!! :)

ricanlaw said...

Wow your layouts are awesome.

Kodi Logan said...

I like your pages. Looks like a new and different style from you. I hope you have a great week!

Ronnie and Becky said...

I love all of your beautiful layouts Amy...and the deer pictures make me miss Missouri!!

Love and Prayers,

Becky B.

Heather said...

Amy, on the page of your niece...how do you get the scalloped edge? What do you use for that?

Ashlee and Carey said...

You are so creative! Love the layouts! And the deer are so pretty although my husband would want to shoot them and have them for dinner!!!!