Saturday, February 02, 2008

Some of my pictures...

from my weekend in Oklahoma. These are just some of the ones I took. There will be more to post, but I need to do some photo editing first. I really like these though. Kinzley is my new little niece. She is so pretty. Kylan is just a cutie, and check out Shelton's cute little face!!! He was enjoying some taco soup. I really like the one of my Grandpa with Shelton, and my cousin's little girl, Kyndall. When you say smile, she makes that funny face! It was hilarious! I had a good time with my family. I returned here, and had three days of school, then two snow days. So it has been an extended weekend. I wish I could say that I had gotten some things accomplished, however, I can't really say that. There is always tomorrow though, right? I did finish two scrapbook pages tonight. I will take pics of those and post tomorrow or the next day. Hope all my teacher buddies have enjoyed their snow days, and that everyone else is enjoying a nice weekend!!!




5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Yay, you have some toddlers! Can you help me out by looking at my blog? It's call Moms Seeking Advice. I already posted a question I have about my toddler but no one has responded. Do you mind taking a little time? Thanks. By the way, your kids are very cute!

Regards.

Holly said...

Those pics are so sweet! Love that grin on the redhead! Are you watching the superbowl? By the way, go to Emily Friend's blog, if you haven't!!!!!!!!!!!

Kodi Logan said...

Cute pics. Lots of "K" names in your family, huh? Was that planned...Kinzley, Kylan, and Kyndall. Wow!

Donnie said...

I am Brooke's friend that you left a message for over the weekend. I've been trying to call you back about taking pictures for our wedding but your phone won't let me leave a message. Please email me and I will give you my work and home numbers where I can be reached. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Donnie

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
I am a regular reader of your blog and have taken your classes at SG, but have never posted here before. I have been worried about you, and noticed on Ali's blog today that you said there was not much happy to scrap about lately, are you ok? Is your husband or family sick? I will pray for happy times to come for you soon. I hope you do not think I am being nosey, it's just you feel that you know someone when you read about their daily lives!