Thursday, February 21, 2008

Snowed In...

Again!!! I can't believe this is happening again! Fortunately, I prepared this time. I went to the store last night and got lots of food and things I need around here. Good thing, because I couldn't hardly back my car up the driveway this morning! I decided to move it in case I needed to get it out, and thank goodness I did! There is no way I could get it up to the top of the hill now! With all the snow days we have had, I kind of feel useless. This morning I have swept, mopped, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the kitchen, and now I am making homemade chicken noodle soup! YUM!!! It smells so good. I have also been reading the book, "Eat, Pray, Love"...really enjoying it too!!! Hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday.

5 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Are you in Springfield or Branson? Can you give more details on your book...sounds interesting.

Heather said...

I'm hoping for a waiver now for some of these days. Surely they will! You've been awfully productive! I really didn't think we would get anything this time. Wishful thinking, I guess. Isn't that book an Oprah pick? I want to read that too, along with her new one. Enjoy the day! Is your trip to OK out?

Allison Davis said...

You are getting a lot of vacation w/ all the crappy weather! Hope you are enjoying it! :)

Tiffany Cooper said...

Can you come to my house and do all that cleaning too???
What a year you have had, the weather sounds crazy in Spfd.
I guess too much of a good thing isn't always good...no more snow days:)

Holly said...

I saw a big display of that book at Borers one night and wondered if it was good. Let me know the final verdict!
June 4th as of now, right? I really wanted my last month of pregnancy to be at home!!