Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Could it be...

a snow/ice free week in Missouri? I sure do hope so!!! I had a great time in Oklahoma with my family. Time just goes too fast when I am there. I took quite a detour coming home...I thought it would be a shortcut from I-44, but it ended up taking me about an hour longer to get home, and a lot of very dark and very windy roads!! I have never seen so many of those yellow arrow signs in my life! I didn't think I was ever going to get home, but thank goodness, I made it:) I haven't uploaded pictures yet. In fact, I still haven't uploaded pictures from my niece's birthday party in January. I will get to it at some point. I am getting soooooooo excited right now! Bethany is coming to visit from Texas for the weekend. I am taking a personal day on Friday, so we can hang out. We were talking last night, and realized that we haven't seen one another since Memorial Day weekend. That is way too long! Anyways, she is driving in on Thursday, and will hopefully be here when I get off work:) Sooooo excited for this weekend with her! Hope everyone is having a great week!

4 comments:

Ashlee and Carey said...

How many days do you have built in for snow? Have you added alot since all the snow so far??? That is insane!

Kodi Logan said...

OOOOOOH. Good for you! You deserve to have some fun. I love a good girls' weekend. Enjoy!

Heather said...

We've actually worked 4 days so far this week! It's gone pretty fast for me. And lucky you will have a short week again! Have a great time with Bethany!!!

Tiffany Cooper said...

Have a great weekend with Bethany!