Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hi!!!

So, I still haven't posted pics of Barkley with his new haircut. I just can't seem to get a good shot. But, Ryan and I both agree that he looks kind of funny. We liked him and his furry little body. He definitely feels better though. I have been at the lake since Thursday with my mom. We got to spend a nice relaxing day at the dock on Friday, then we shopped Saturday and Today. We got some REALLY good shopping in!!! She left tonight, and I just got my house (in Springfield) kind of straightened up for Rachel, who arrives tomorrow at 12:30:) I just can't wait!!! Tomorrow, our new chair and table also arrives:) So I guess this Monday will be a very happy one for me! I hope everyone else has a happy Monday as well:) I will post pics next time, I promise!!!

3 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

wow! it sounds like you've been having fun! and so much more fun to come! tell rachel i said hi. i know you two are gonna have a great time this week.

i can't wait to see pics of barkley. dogs look so funny when they first get a haircut!

Holly said...

Man! All this time on the dock..you've got to have the most savage tan! haha

Allison Davis said...

I sooooo envy you and your lake house!!! Sound like you had a fun weekend. I can't wait to see the pictures of Barkley! It will be a good giggle I'm sure!