Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Pictures from Oklahoma


My nephew, Shelton, is just the sweetest little baby. He hardly cries at all, and he just likes to snuggle. You can tell my mom loves that!!! Notice his bib. I got that for him. If you can't read it, it says, "my aunt loves me". He is so cute! Kylan is getting so big, and man, she is one spunky little thing! Look out world! She is tiny, but full of spirit! She is eighteen months, and there are only two or three pounds between her and my three month old nephew. She loved playing with Barkley too!!! Speaking of, I had to put the picture of him with his head out the window on here. It cracks me up! Hope everyone has a happy day! I am going to try to do a little bit of scrapping today. I made a page yesterday that I loved, and then I think I messed it up. I'm going to assess the damage, and see what I can do to fix it!







6 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

cute, cute pics! i love the Barkley one. that is awesome. oh my goodness,Kylan is only 2 months younger than emmarie and i can tell from the pics that emmarie looks about a year older than her. funny how kids at the same age can be soooooo different!

Allison Davis said...

They are sooooo adorable!!!

I wish I had a dollar for everytime I've thought a page needed a little more and then totally screwed it up! I'd be one rich little scrapper! I've GOT to learn to just say no! :)

Holly said...

Sweeeeet pics! The first, the last, and of course, the cool dog pic, are my faves!

the scrappy chic said...

Thanks guys! Holly, those same ones are my favorites too!!! I think I am going to print Barkley in a large size! That picture just looks like it would be fun to play with!!!

Holly said...

That pic is hysterical, is what it is....I keep thinking of corny song titles like "The Wind Beneath My...Ears?"

the scrappy chic said...

Right now, I am pondering title ideas...I printed the picture in black and white, 5x7. It is funny!!! I love it when I find a good random picture like this:)