Sunday, June 03, 2007

Natural Beauty




I never tire of evening boat rides at Table Rock Lake. The sunset is always amazing. We see it almost every single weekend, but I keep taking pictures of it. It is just so naturally beautiful, and when I see these pictures, they just remind me of how special simple things like this can be. I guess the quote "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away", certainly applies here.


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I know we sure did. We were at the lake (obviously), and the weather was pretty yucky. Our whole subdivision ended up just hanging out on the dock together, and those days are always some of my favorites. I'll post more pics this week. I got some super-cute shots of Barkley. Have a great week!!!

5 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

BEAUTIFUL! i've never experieneced a sunset on the lake,so thanks for sharing! i envy you and your lake house! trai and i would love to have somewhere like that to get away! and it would make a great scrappin get away for a group of friends! we have a condo in branson that we go to for scrappin weekends, but it's not ours, so we only go about once a year.

Tiffany Cooper said...

I know it's so nice having a house on the lake. I often think about my summers on the lake when I was younger, I miss the water. Great pics!

Allison Davis said...

those pictures are just stunning!! Every once in awhile we go stay at Mike's sister's lake house and I love it!!!! I wish we were able to go every weekend!

Anonymous said...

I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL I AM THERE WITH YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU SOON!!!
Rachel

Holly said...

Those pics are so relaxing and calming. Makes you just want to enjoy the moment, yet it passes so quickly!