Sunday, June 17, 2007

Who knew...

that I had so many blogging friends who are okies??? I guess I never realized how many of us are okies in some way or another. Anymore of you guys out there? I took some cool pics at Bricktown this weekend. Ryan and I had a good day Friday, just hanging out at places we used to love to go to. When we lived in Norman, we went to Bricktown all the time. It was so fun to be there and see all the new stuff, but to still feel the comfort of old places that feel like home, even if you haven't visited them in years. When we go to Oklahoma, we usually just hang out with my family the whole time because there are so many people to see, and our trips are so rushed. Since Ryan took the day off on Friday, we were able to have a day to do run around by ourselves, which is what we did most of the time when we lived there. This weekend reminded me of lots of good stuff I had kind of forgotten about:) I will post some pics later tonight or tomorrow. Hope everyone had a good weekend! And, if you're an okie, or have ties to The Sooner State, let me know:)

4 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

can't wait to see all your pics! how was that mexican food?

Allison Davis said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Tiffany Cooper said...

Herbert and I just got back from Bricktown. We spent the night at the new Skirvin Hotel. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Bricktown. It is plush with awesome down bedding,we had breakfast brought to the room. We are going to go back often for a getaway. We wanted to go to Nonna's but it is closed on Sundays so we went to The Cheesecake Factory...let me just say chicken maidera...so good!
All that to say, I love Bricktown. I wish the Hornets were still here.
Amy, happy to hear you had a good time visiting your favorite spots.

Holly said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend with your husband and family! Looking forward to seeing the pages with all of your pics!