Monday, June 18, 2007

Pictures from Bricktown


Here are some of the pictures I took Friday in Bricktown. It was really cloudy outside, so the pics look a lot better in black and white than they do in color. I could kick myself for not taking a picture at Chelino's when we had lunch. It was sooooo yummy!!! I think my favorite parts are the homemade (very thick) tortillas with butter and their wonderful cheese sauce. I have to figure out how to make this stuff. It's different than queso, maybe made with evaporated milk??? If anyone knows this secret, I would love for you to share this knowledge with me:)

Happy Monday!!!













5 comments:

Holly said...

That looks like a neat road trip! I like the whole water canal idea for something different. Have you been in one of those boats?

Kodi Logan said...

seeing your pictures makes me want to scrapbook my OK road trip pics. i have a pretty shot of the canal at night when the sun is going down. i may have to dig those pics out tonight and work on some of them. i loved OKC. i can't wait to go back!

the scrappy chic said...

Holly, yes, I have been in one of those boats. My hubby and I actually got engaged here, and then we took a ride. I think it was the first weekend the canal was actually open:)

Holly said...

That sounds so romantic! I think it is a wonderful thing when you can go back to where it all started and relive or revive those emotions you felt at that moment in time...

Allison Davis said...

Those pictures are awesome!!!