Wednesday, July 11, 2007

10 Random things about me






I had to post some pics along with my "tag". The neighboring subdivision at the lake puts on a Fourth of July Golf Cart Parade each year. They go all out. I thought I'd share some of the fun with everyone. They throw candy and all!!!


So, I've been tagged by a couple of people to compile a list of ten random things you may not know about me. Then I have to tag ten people to do the same things. Here goes:
1. My favorite junk food snack is Lay's wavy mesquite bbq chips with french onion dip-YUM!!!

2. My Grandma June is a retired Special Education teacher, and she still teaches adults how to read through a local literacy program. I think that is really neat. I think that is where I found my love of helping people who need a little extra boost.

3. My Grandpa Jim served on the Oklahoma House of Representatives for seventeen years, ran the department of transportation for the state, and was the Corporation Commissioner in Oklahoma for years. I remember making family commercials at their house each election year. These commercials are hilarious for us to watch!!! We get to see the whole film instead of the edited versions.
4. I love to watch The Young and the Restless.

5. The part I hate the most about getting ready is blow drying my hair. I have to though, or it just isn't pretty.

6. Jack Johnson, John Mayer, and Kenny Chesney are my favorite music artists.

7. I am extremely stubborn and very hard-headed-just ask my husband:)

8. I have a strange fetish for designer jeans. I LOVE them!!! Seven For All Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, and Grass are some of my favorites.

9. I don't like sweets very much.

10. Last, but not least, I'm Sooner born, and Sooner bred, and when I die, I'll be a Sooner dead:)
Boomer Sooner!!!

Okay, number ten probably isn't that surprising, but I had to throw in something about my Sooners!!!

Here is who I am tagging. I'm only tagging six though, because most of the other people I would have tagged have already done this. What can I say? I don't mind bending the rules a little here and there:) If you don't have a blog or a myspace page, email me your list.

Tiffany Cooper

Rachel Dorsey

Kindra Eddings
Bethany Arie

Allison Davis

Jessica Springfield









6 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

your facts were very interesting. i only knew the sooner one! your 4th of july pics were hilarious. i bet that is a great event!

Holly said...

Those were fun to read! I most definitely have #7 in common with you. Cute pics, but did I miss your decorated cart????

the scrappy chic said...

Holly, it is actually the subdivision next to us that puts on this parade. We all know it starts at 11:00, and we are their audience. If we participated, there would be no crowd:) That's how far out in the woods we are.

Kodi Logan said...

hey...send me your email address and i'll comment about C.E. I most definitely know who you are talking about!!!!!!

Holly said...

I have been praying for your mom. How is she?

Ashlee and Carey said...

I knew number 10!!!! Have a great week!