Saturday, July 14, 2007

Consider Yourself Challenged blog....

is up and running!!! All of us design team girls from Scrapbook Generation are putting together a bi-weekly challenge blog. (hence the name:) Our first challenge will be posted tomorrow, along with our versions of the challenge. We will pick a winner each month. That person will receive a nice little goodie bag. You should go check it out, and play along with us!!!

For everyone who has emailed or posted, my mom is making it okay since her surgery. She is in lots of pain though, and she is not able to do anything on her own. Thanks to all of you who have asked about her and said a prayer. I really appreciate it. I will try to post some pics later. I am doing this in quite a rush!!! Hope you all are having a happy day!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad your mom is doing well! I'll be praying for her!

the scrappy chic said...

Thanks Jenn!

Kodi Logan said...

what kind of surgery did she have?

Anonymous said...

Amy:

I'm glad to hear that your mom is doing well. I'll continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.