Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Just returned home...



from, guess where??? Yep, you know me well, the lake is correct! Ryan is the best hubby. On Sunday morning, he said honey, my regional and district managers are with me this week. You should just stay here if you want to because I am going to have lots of work to do when I get home to get ready for them. He also has to entertain them in the evenings. Tonight they are going to a Cardinals game. So, he twisted my arm, we stayed at the lake for a couple of extra nights. Yesterday we hung out on the dock for most of the day. Harley was swimming like a mad dog. She likes to run up and down the dock barking at fish, and occasionally, she jumps in after one. The water hasn't quite been warm enough for her up until now. Apparently, the temperature is perfect. Of course after I went up and got my camera, her swimming time was over. Maybe next time. Isn't this the cutest picture of little Barkley????

If you look to the left of this picture, you can see our new hammock! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I had a couple of relaxing moments on it at night after the weather cooled down.

We returned to the dock last night to watch the sun set. Just beautiful and so peaceful! And, that is why I love being at the lake.

After the sunset last night, I watched some reruns of one of my favorite shows of all time. Anyone recognize these girls???
Well, hope everyone is having a terrific Tuesday! I am going to work on some little projects tonight while Ryan is at the game with his bosses. I am behind on everything because of all the time I have been spending at the lake. So I have to get to it!!!

4 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Wow! Looks like you had a great time! Those moments of relaxation are important...the count down has begun. :(

Holly said...

I have thought about renting those DVDs and getting caught up on the SitC series. Believe it or not, I have never watched an entire episode!!!
Love the hammock!
I think your lake house is nicer than my regular house! LOL

the scrappy chic said...

Holly, it's nicer than mine too:) And much cleaner!!!

Allison Davis said...

I bet he twisted your arm!!! Love the hammock...looks comfy!

I'm a huge SITC fan!! I've got all the seasons and watch them A LOT! I still crack up at each one even though I've probably seen them a million times! Did you know they are coming out with a movie...finally!!