Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hello!!!











Hi there old friends! I have been gone for quite some time. I must say that it does feel nice to know that I have been missed:) We have been at the lake for the past 10 days, then came home, and couldn't get access to the Internet...YUCK!!! Can I even begin to tell you how annoying that has been for me??? That is the only thing I miss when I am at the lake, besides my scrapbook room, of course. So I got to be home for two whole days, then tomorrow I am heading to Oklahoma because my mom is having surgery. This has been some summer, I must say, and the worst part is that it is halfway overwith. I can't tell you how sad that makes me. I am taking my scrapping supplies to OK with me though. My poor parents have to deal with me overtaking the dining room. Anyways, in other news, I thought I would show you guys pics of my new table, chairs, and bench that we got for the lake. I LOVE them!!! Now I can scrap at the lake:) I usually take stuff to make cards, and use our trays to work off of. Now I will have a whole table. I took some other pics too, so you can see why we like being there so much. Our view is INCREDIBLE!!! I will tell you though, I cleaned up to take the pictures. It usually looks more like a lake house than this. During the fall and winter, the lake is unbelievable from our house because the trees are bare. Anyways, I am so thrilled with our new table, chairs, and bench. They go perfectly with my "tropical paradise" in the middle of the woods. I will post some more pictures later. Right now, I am off to check some blogs...

8 comments:

Holly said...

I love it! Your lake house looks as cute as can be!! The new furniture is awesome!

Kodi Logan said...

glad to see you have rejoined us! we all did miss you!

Kate said...

Gorgeous pics of the new furniture! I'm sure your lake house is beautiful!

Jennifer said...

About time you got back!! I was wondering if you were alive or not! I must know where you got that table, it's just awesome. I'll be praying for your Mom.

Allison Davis said...

I love your new funiture and what a view you guys have! I hope everything goes okay with your mom!!

allissa said...

wow amy...amazing choice in furniture!!! I can only imagine how well the space looks all together. I'll be missin you this weekend, but I will keep you and your momma in my thoughts.

Tiffany Cooper said...

Amy! Great minds think alike:-)
I have the same table and chairs with benches in my kitchen...the only difference is mine is 10x10.

I am in a hotel in Kansas City right now, we have been gone for 13 days and I'm ready to get home.
Thanks for the tag!
Have a great weekend!

Tiffany Cooper said...

okay, after your comment I checked my table and it is 8x8 afterall. I bought mine at Mathis Brothers as well. It has taken a beating with the 3 kiddos though!!!