Thursday, July 26, 2007

Some pics from Oklahoma



I ended up getting so many good pictures when I was at home. I love the ones of Shelton. He is so cute, and it is so easy to get him to smile. Gotta love that!

Kylan and I were worn out! My brother picked up my camera and snapped pics of us sleeping in the recliner.
Kylan is always making funny faces. She is very spirited!


Just look at how determined she is for Shelton to take the pacifier in the bottom picture. Too funny! Hope everyone is having a good week.



3 comments:

Holly said...

Man! Kylan is FOCUSED! Cute pics, Amy. You look like you kinda smile when you sleep! lol

Tiffany Cooper said...

These kids are so blessed to have you as an aunt! I can always feel the love oozing out of you as you talk about them! Thank you for the pictures and updates, I love to hear what's going on in your world!

Allison Davis said...

Those pictures are adorable!! What a cutie!