Monday, August 20, 2007

Fly Fishing...


was a really neat experience. My dad and I had a great time. We had an awesome fishing guide/teacher. Neither of us had ever done this before, so this poor guy had his hands full! He was tons of fun though, and extremely good at his job. It was so pretty when we went out there. The fog was coming off the water, and it was just beautiful!
On another note, today was my first day back at work. It wasn't too bad. But I must say, it is always sad when summer ends. However, at the same time, I always look forward to getting to know the kids in my class, and looking forward to a great year with them. I must say it feels good to be sitting in my chair at home though. The first couple of weeks are always the most tiring. Tomorrow night is open house. We have another workday on Wednesday, and my student teacher will be coming that day too. I look forward to meeting her, and you can always use an extra set of hands at the beginning of the year:)







2 comments:

Allison Davis said...

What fun you guys must have had trying something new! I'd be terrified that I would hook myself or something!!

Holly said...

You look too cute in your get up! Hip waders or whatever they're called!
Do you like having a student teacher? I have trouble letting go of the reigns!