Monday, August 06, 2007

Pictures from the Lake:)





We had a great time at the lake this weekend! Both of Ryan's brothers came down on Saturday, then his mom and stepdad came down for dinner. My friend Angie came down yesterday too. We really had a good time, and just enjoyed the beautiful lake, and all my wonderful neighbors down there. I wish I had more to say, but it's just the lake, not a lot of action, but for some reason, it's just perfect. At least it's perfect for us anyways....hope everyone had a great weekend! I


am going to school tomorrow, I think, to try and get some stuff done. I am hoping to knock most of it out so that I don't have to worry about it anymore until I go back to work again, which by the way, is totally sneaking up on me.

6 comments:

Tiffany Cooper said...

I love the OU hats! Herbert and I are going to the Miami game and are pumped about it. Good luck getting the work done at school:-)

Kodi Logan said...

oh, no, it's happening amy...you're getting sucked in by the back to school guilt. good luck with it! i hope you do better than me!

Allison Davis said...

Looks like you had a great time!!

Holly said...

So, along with the designer jean fetish, you also hae a cute swimsuit fetish??? LOL

Ashlee and Carey said...

The OU hat is awesome! When do you start school? We have enrollment going on right now and teachers start Monday and kids come Friday!!! AARRRGGG!!!!

Kodi Logan said...

looks like a lot of fun! i think i could handle that life!!!!:)