Friday, August 17, 2007

Last weekend of the summer...


is here. I just can't believe it! I had a great time with my dad this week! I have some cool pics to post, but I seem to have misplaced my cord that transfers pics from my camera to my computer. I am hoping I left it at the lake yesterday. We went on a fly fishing trip on Wednesday. Neither of us knew how to do it, so it was fun to learn. We were wading in 42 degree water on Lake Taneycomo from about 8 until about 3. Long day, but lots of fun! It was just nice to be with my dad because we never get to do that. He is always with my hubby and brothers, and I am always with my mom. So needless to say, we had a good time together. I'll post pics as soon as I find that cord. Right now, I am back to the rent house to finish painting the bathroom, and polish the wood floors. I pooped out around 1:00 this morning and called it quits. I know you all are jealous of that:) If I don't get back on here today, everyone have a good weekend! We have a surprise b-day party for a great friend this weekend! So we are looking forward to that. I posted a picture just b/c I don't like posting without one:) This is a cactus we have at the lake that blooms during the summer.

4 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

wow! beautiful picture. glad you had fun with your dad. that's cool that you two a relationship like that! i find so much comfort in knowing that emmarie will...it's one of the many things i want for her.

hope you get lots done at your rental house. have fun at the party!

Holly said...

Glad you made some progress on the rental before you headed out! Enjoy your last weeekend of summer!

Ashlee and Carey said...

Enjoy the last weekend! We had kids start today!

Tiffany Cooper said...

Hope your new school year is going well. I know it's a busy time but I will be in Springfield Sept. 10-14th. Maybe we could hook up this time. I really want to see you. We could do a dinner thing at night with the hubbies or alone...or we could do late night dessert and coffee. I'll check my saved mail for your phone number. Hope to see you soon!