Friday, August 31, 2007

Sorry...

I've been a terribly bad blogger. Since school started, it seems like I have had a hundred things to do at night. I guess I've gotta adjust:) This is the hardest time of the year. Just trying to get the kids into a good routine, learn all the rules, know what I expect of them, etc.... It is rather exhausting. But it will make the rest of the year run smoothly, and allow me to have an easier time in the long run. I have a student teacher too. So that is another thing to do on top of everything else. I am sooooooooooo happy for the long weekend:) Who doesn't love Labor Day??? I can't wait to go to the lake and just CHILL!!! That extra day there will be awesome, and to make it better......It's football season!!! My Sooners play Saturday evening at six o'clock. I already have the stuff for queso and all my football snacks. I can't wait! I LOVE football season! So, if I don't post, everyone have a great long weekend, and BOOMER SOONER:)

10 comments:

Kodi Logan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kodi Logan said...

I know what you mean about adjusting. I never thought I wouldn't keep up with my blog...I'm doing even worse than I imagined.

Hope you have a great weekend. Hearing about your queso reminded me...we still those recipes that you offered on Holly's site.

Holly said...

Oh yea, good call, Kodi! Fork it over Amy.... :)

Jennifer said...

I watched your Sooners last night. They put the smack down, that's for sure. I thought of you everytime they sang "Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner". =)

Ronnie and Becky said...

We really enjoy your blog Amy...so do not worry about busy times because we'll keep checking back!!!!

Ronnie and Becky

Tiffany Cooper said...

Sometimes life is crazy busy and sometimes it's just right...like you, sometimes the blog takes a back burner. I enjoy reading about your day to day whenever you have time to post.

Herbert and I are going to the OU/Miami game this Sat. We're excited, it's been a couple of years since we've been to a game.

I'll call you this week to see if we can hook up next week!

Hope you had a great Labor Day!

Allison Davis said...

Labor Day weekend and Amy at the lake...why am I not surprised! :)

Kodi Logan said...

hey, i saw you out running tonight. you were crossing the street over by walgreens...waiting for my car to go by! good for you. i had taken the entire weekend off from riding my bike, but got back to it tonight. it's getting darker sooner...i'm going to have to start leaving the house earlier!

the scrappy chic said...

Hey Kodi! You should have honked:) Not that I would have heard you over my ipod...

Kodi Logan said...

yeah,you looked pretty into your tunes. i could tell you were focused...i didn't want to interrupt that!:)