Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just checking in for a moment....

I just got back home from the lake. My dad decided to come see me. So I drove to Springfield to meet him at our house. Now we are getting ready to go run a couple of errands, then head back to the lake for a few days. I am going to enjoy my final week off work. Last night, I took off in a kayak and watched the sun set. It was beautiful. I hope everyone has a good week. To all my teacher buddies...enjoy your last week of freedom. It's coming to an end pretty quick.

3 comments:

Holly said...

What did you think of the kayak experience??? You and your husband could get a couple and go floating this fall with Tobin and I!! I can't wait to see the fall color from the river!

Did you tell your dad that you had to get caught up on your blog commenting before you left! hahahaha

Kodi Logan said...

i left a comment here the other day when you posted...i know i did! i'll probably find it on someone else's blog or something. i tend do that sort of stuff! :)

thanks for checkin my blog before you left and leavin a comment. glad to know you are pumping your last days full of fun!

the scrappy chic said...

Kodi, this is just too weird! My blog is showing one comment, even though you left another one. I only knew to check b/c of my email I received with your new comment. Too strange!!! Enjoy your last weekend!