Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy Wednesday...

to all my friends out there!!! I love Wednesdays. In fact, I think Wednesday might be my favorite day of the week. It means that the weekend is just around the corner, and that makes me smile:) I am so happy today because I have gone for good runs every day this week. I am planning another tomorrow, then rest Friday and Saturday, I think. We'll see how it goes. This is the first week that I have actually felt like I WANT to run. It's been more like a HAVE to for the past few weeks. So that's a good feeling. I also finally feel like we are into our groove at school. It's really the first week that I feel like everything is running smoothly. I taught a class at Scrapbook Generation last night. It was good. I'll have to post pics of the cards we made. They turned out so cute. Ryan and I went for a run this afternoon, yes I said both of us! I think he's gonna run with me on Mondays and Wednesdays. We came home, showered, and now we are off to Chili's to meet his dad and step-mom for Ryan's b-day. We couldn't seem to get together last week, so we are doing it tonight. I am starving after my run, and it feels good to know that I don't really have to worry about what I eat because of all the calories I am burning during those runs. I think that may be my very favorite part of running. I'll try to post pics tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great evening!!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Wednesday to you!

Tiffany Cooper said...

Go Amy! It is great when you workout hard and can eat hard too. One of my favorite Chili's meals is the mushroom swiss burger with fries and coke...yum!

the scrappy chic said...

My favorite is Chicken fajita quesadillas. YUMMY!!! They were delicious as usual, and we love the skillet queso too:)