Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm So Excited....

Right now!!! It is only ten minutes until Grey's Anatomy!!! I have sooooo been waiting for this! Can't wait to see McDreamy and Meredith and McSteamy and Izzie and George and well, the whole cast! I feel like it's been so long since the season ended. I have a casserole in the oven. YUM!!! This feels like fall. Fall is certainly not my favorite season. Afterall, that means I'm back to work, and home from the lake much sooner than I want to be, or not there at all. But there are a few perks about it. These are some of my favorite things about fall:

10) A Routine
9) School-yes-I did say that. (ask me again in April/May)
8) Feeling at home in this house again. (We don't really inhabit it much during the summer)
7) Going to the lake for a nice, calm, relaxing weekend. (The pace down there really changes)
6) Days when you can wear jeans or shorts, long sleeves or tank tops, flip-flops or boots-just whatever you want because the temperature becomes so comfortable.
5) Cooler weather for nice runs and good tv shows after I get home.
4) The changing of the leaves
3) Thinking about all I have to be thankful for right now, and focusing on it.
2) Casseroles and chips and queso and frito chili pies and queso......and
1) COLLEGE FOOTBALL-BOOMER SOONER!!!

11 comments:

Holly said...

You're so funny...I saw that coming before my cursor unveiled your #1!!!!

Kodi Logan said...

great list. fall is definitely one of my favorite seasons. i think spring would have to be my 1st pick though...cool weather, everything is blooming and turning green, spring break, AND won't be long until school is out!

Heather said...

I love Grey's!! What did you think of the premiere? Did you watch the spin-off show...Private Practice? I missed it, but will probably watch it online to get caught up. Love your list...I, too, like having a routine. I feel like I accomplish more when I have a set schedule. Not to say that I don't love lazy days.....Have a great weekend! :)

the scrappy chic said...

Hey Heather! I LOVED IT!!! And yes, I did watch Private Practice, and I think I will love that one too. Yippeeeeeeee!!! Television shows to watch again:)

Tiffany Cooper said...

You make me want to get cozy and eat some comfort food in front of the TV:) I love fall!!!

Kodi Logan said...

ok, we've been askin for months now...the dip recipe for this famous queso????????

the scrappy chic said...

Here's my famous queso recipe: It's incredibly easy too:)
1 block of Velveeta, cut into cubes
1 cup of milk
1 can of Mexican Fiesta Rotel (not the regular one, this one has a blue label)
1 can of Wolf brand chili with beans. Other brands don't taste nearly as good.

Cook in the crock pot until melted, stir as it is cooking. I usually add more milk, just depending on the thickness!!! It is our favorite!!!

Kodi Logan said...

thanks!!!!!!

Holly said...

I'm making this dip for the Chiefs game today! Sounds yummy!

the scrappy chic said...

I hope you like it:)

Holly said...

YUMMY!