Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Have you ever....

looked at people, and thought, "What are you thinking?" That's what I thought today when I went inside Cheddar's to place a to-go order. I looked over at a table, and here's what I saw:
A table with a single male, and a couple,
The single male was sitting across the table from the couple,
The couple was totally mugging down!!!
I mean they were MAKING OUT!!!
I felt so bad for the man across the table from them.
I would have been so uncomfortable if I were him.

Is there anyone else who totally HATES public displays of affection like this???

3 comments:

Allison Davis said...

Raising my hand...YES!!!! That poor guy! He had to be so uncomfortable sitting there!

Kodi Logan said...

i'm gonna take a different angle...maybe the loner guy enjoyed it...:)

i hate it when couples do that in public. good grief! can you imagine what they are like when they are at home? YUCK!

Holly said...

I know for certain that I would have gotten up and taken a long trip to the bathroom or the bar! They could come get me when they decide they miss my company! LOL