Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tagged...Again...


and it's taken me forever to get this done. Sorry Allison, but I just haven't had much extra time lately. Anyway, here goes...
Here are the rules:1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. ***IF you have already done your middle name than do the State that you live in with new adjectives!*****
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. ***Or state if you have already been tagged before!***
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.Here is mine:
N-Nice...I think anyone who knows me would vouch for the fact that I am a nice person. (I hope they would anyway:)
I-Intense...Anyone who has ever watched an OU football game with me has seen my intense side. It doesn't come out too often, but when it does, look out! I get this way about a few things, but not everyone has seen that side of me.
C-Creative...I have a pretty creative side to me. It comes in lots of forms, ranging from scrapbooking to teaching, to decorating, and lots of other things. I don't function well when I don't have time to be creative. In fact, I tend to become pretty grumpy.
O-Outlook...I try to keep a positive one. Even when life is bad, I tend to find a way to find the good things and to go from there. Sometimes I need a little help from my friends, but I always find a way to get back to the positive, and think about all the good things life has brought to me. I just don't believe in negativity. It is a dangerous state of mind.
L-Lake...I don't think I have to explain this one. I simply love the lake:) It makes me smile just thinking about it.
E-Enthusiastic...I don't think anyone would say I lack in the area of enthusiasm. I love to get excited about stuff, and I always try to make even the most terrible tasks at least a little fun!!!
So there you have it, a few facts about me. I can't follow all the directions above b/c lots of my blogging buddies have already been tagged. So I am tagging Tiffany, Ashlee, Heather, Allissa, and Ronnie and Becky! Oh wait, I did come up with six people:)


6 comments:

Holly said...

Loved reading about you, Amy!

Allison Davis said...

I totally agree w/ you on having a positive outlook! I kind of use to be a grumpy person but finally figured out that life's a whole lot more fun when you are happy! Of course "grumpy Allison" is always present in the mornings, at least until I've had some coffee!! :)

the scrappy chic said...

Well, I don't think I talk to anyone in the mornings until I have had my diet Dr. Pepper:)

Kodi Logan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kodi Logan said...

hey, you did it! you got your header going. very cute! did you scrap it and take a picture or make it digitally?

the scrappy chic said...

Hey girl! I did it digitally using free kits from two peas, (I think). I have so many digital kits downloaded, but I don't ever seem to do anything with them. Have you tried that much? If you are interested, I can give you some sites for freebies.